Monday, May 31, 2010

The May Celebrations Come to an End, Enter June!

Well, as hard as it is to believe, this is the final day of May and the official last celebration of the month.


A quick look back shows May Day, Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day, my Anniversary, my Birthday and Memorial Day.


I like May not only for the celebrations each year but the weather is typically warm, sunny and not so humid.


Cheerio May, it's been a great month. Howdy June, let the Dads' & Grads' celebration begin and who could forget... School's Out for Summer!



No more pencils, no more books,
No more teacher's dirty looks,
When the teacher rings the bell,
Drop your books and run like hell!

3 comments:

  1. I thought you graduated already? lol

    So what celebrations do you have coming in June?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so silly... not mine, others'!

    Well, first and foremost is Girl's Weekend Cruise...so looking forward to getting away.
    Then there's graduation parties galore... and finally, Father's Day.

    I miss my dad and everytime I think of how long he's been gone, I look at my youngest and think to myself, I miss you that much dad.

    How about you, any celebrations in June for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see... does colonoscopy count. ROFL
    Anniversary, some weddings coming up.

    Big news is MZ's bar mitzvah, but that's in July.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????