Friday, May 21, 2010

Hand(s)


Do you ever think about your hands? What comes to mind when you do?
Many of us use our hands without giving them a second thought. Just think about this for a moment... what happens if you
  • injure or lose just a single digit?
  • injure or lose your thumb?
  • injure or lose the hand that you favor?


Wow, how inconvenienced we become. I'd like to make today be known as...


NATIONAL APPRECIATION OF HANDS DAY



In honor of this, I'd like everyone to comment on how they used their hands today and how it made you feel.



I'll go first...
Today, I used my hands to type this silly blog post to the world in the hope that someone reads it and comments.









Now it's your turn.

9 comments:

  1. I wonder what made you think of your hands today?

    Now that I think about it, hands are very useful. One more thing to be grateful for.
    Let's see, I used my hands for many things today, but one of the most enjoyable things I did was take a shower. Be kinda hard to do that without hands, though I suppose I could ask someone to help me. Then again, how much fun would that be without hands. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, could you please remove word verification? It's just a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh master techie guru, you will have to explain to me how to remove word verification... it must have been default b/c i don't recall making it mandatory.
    You are not good with pain, your tolerance level is low sensei.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be happy to lend a hand. (haha) I'll wash your back, if you wash mine. (very punny)

    Where you enter new posts, one of tabs is "Settings". Look for a sub-tab "Comments".
    I am not good with pain. That is why I don't want to get pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the helping hand, was kinda hoping for a spanking or something stimulating LOL.

    Your wish has now been granted, no more word verification. Go ahead, check it out and let me know if I have successfully removed that requirement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No spanking, told you I was not good with pain. If you want stimulation get a vibrator. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S.
    No word verification, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????