Friday, August 20, 2010

Weekend's are for...

Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. ~Bill Watterson


 
... doing something completely pointless.  I'll need to digest that for a bit.
 
I have a 'Get outta Jail FREE' weekend ahead and I have no idea what I will do with it. Would be nice to collect $200!
 
I could;
  • get to cleaning out that spare bedroom
  • travel and visit a friend
  • spend the days shopping away, my favorite past time
  • catch up on all the sleep I miss throughout the week
  • work on organizing my closet, something that takes H-O-U-R-S yet not a soul sees that you've done A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!!
  • plan my meals for the week and go to the food store to find 'new' things to try
  • spend time with my sister and/or mother
  • just about anything and nothing
As hard as it is to figure out what I could do,
I am very much looking forward to being able
to play it by ear and do whatever suits my fancy.

BTW, not sure that using that three (3) letter word (sex)
drove more visits to my blog but I plan to take MK's advice
about censorship should I see a need.  I am thinking (again)
of changing my mind and only trying to increase blog post
frequency...faithful readers...any other thoghts?

Have a great weekend, I plan on it!

3 comments:

  1. I could sure use $200 myself so I can spend money this weekend ;) As for you, sounds like you've got great plans already. Bon weekend!
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. One great way to increase your readership is to reader and comment on other blogs. Browse the blogsphere, find something interesting. Leave a comment, and not just "You don't know WTF you're talking about!". Make sure you're logged in with your blog's id so that your comment will have a link back to you. If the blog owner and his readers find your comments interesting they will be curious to read your blog.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, Merci beaucoup mon amie! It will be perfect whichever way I decide to spend it!

    MK, what would make you think I'd leave such a comment? Just b/c I leave that kind of comment on your blog (as a term of endearment, of course) does not mean I'd say it to others in the 'blogsphere' LOL... I have been searching and have left a message or two but will take your advice and increase that as well.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????