Monday, August 30, 2010

Murphy's Law and Mondays...

Used to be Rainy Days and Mondays always got me down.... now it's
Murphy's Laws and Mondays


Been working on an IT project for over 5 months with a
vendor's IT Dept and today was the day I was to
roll it out to the group of Sales people I gathered
for the TEST phase.

As my luck would have it,
the vendor did something (update, whatnot, etc)
over the weekend that has made the Test Site
inoperable.  SURPRISE!!!!

With less than five minutes warning,
I was left to continue with the conference call
only to announce the Test training could not be done
at this time.

ARGH!!!!! Lucky the vendor was not within
arm's reach or I would have strangled my account rep.
What a way to start the week,

M stands for Mondays
M stands for Murphy's Law
put them together and what do you have



No, not M&M's silly,
my world of course!
Welcome to it.

3 comments:

  1. We must be living the same nightmare. I came in to work this morning to find absolute caos.
    Should stayed in bed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well as 'they' say...misery likes company so thanks for joining me MK!
    Good news is, Monday is almost over. <--- said as I run screaming from the building. LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know what Sunday said to Tuesday? "Monday
    s suck"! Hope the week gets better..soon!

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????