Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tain smeadic o bog ad etin mrehis

I removed every third character or space
from the below sentence to come up with
the Title of today's blog. 
It should have read,

"Taking some advice on blogs and getting more hits."

Sure looks different with all the
characters present &
makes more sense to boot!


I've recently heard that in order to get more followers
and hits to your blog,
one should write a blog everyday
with some type of information.

Information that's new, useful to the reader and
on a user-friendly website.
Well I'm batting .333 'cause
my website sure is user-friendly, LOL.


Another bit of information I heard
was helpful in getting hits and readers
to your website is to use the word
sex in your blog. 


I guess those who blog
love to search for sex
because it was said if you
insert the word sex into your blog
you will get tons of hits.


I'll keep you posted on that one.

In the meantime, I will try to post
more frequently to see if that increases
my 'viewership' AND I will try to post
something that is useful...

Let the thinking begin...
hmmmm

Signed,  ~The Thinker :-)

2 comments:

  1. You had me at "Tain smeadic"...

    BTW, I tried the "sex" thing on my blog. True I got more readers, but they were not the kind of readers I wanted. Be prepared to censor the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ You had me...

    Hmmm... maybe I will just go with frequent, useful, user-friendly blog posts... didn't give the type of reader thing too much thought.... back to thinking....

    Thanks for the words of wisdom (and the you had me!)

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????