Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Broken Heart...

It's amazing just how many of us go about our everyday lives with broken hearts.
Some are broken due to lost love and heartache while others are due to poor care throughout one's life.
I am blogging about the latter and what to do when you happen upon someone having a heart attack.

Today, I took my recertification class with the Red Cross for CPR/AED in the workplace.  Of course, I wore comfy clothes since I knew I'd be on the floor playing with a dummy.  I also knew I'd be sweating my beegeebers off once I got into the one, one thousand, two, one thousand, three, one thousand count of compressions.

I passed the written exam with flying colors!
So if you ever have a broken heart and I am in your company...RELAX...I've got you covered!  Do yourself and your loved ones (and strangers) a favor and head to your local Red Cross for a First Aid/CPR/AED class.  It can save a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????