Wednesday, August 4, 2010

High Hopes


Next time you're found, with your chin on the ground
There a lot to be learned, so look around


Just what makes that little old ant
Think he'll move that rubber tree plant
Anyone knows an ant, can't
Move a rubber tree plant



But he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes
He's got high apple pie, in the sky hopes...

Another weigh in, a little less of me to love!
YAY

Down 2.8 lbs more.
I've got high hopes, I've got high hopes
I've got high apple pie in the sky hopes!

...So any time you're gettin' low
'stead of lettin' go
Just remember that ant
Oops there goes another rubber tree plant

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! 2.8 is no LITTLE bit, Missy! This week I lost .8, THAT is a little bit!!
    I am so proud of you, and I am thinking of you and all of the rest of us struggling as I choose that apple and pound the trails!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the words of support Kristin. I get weighed again tonight and I seriously doubt the I will duplicate that weight loss (if a loss at all).
    It's a tough battle but I've done it before (and found it all back) so I have high hopes I can do it again... I think I will begin to refer to my extra weight as my 'rubber tree plant' 'cause this ant IS GONNA move this rubber tree plant!
    Thanks for stopping by.
    BTW, .8 loss is a good amount to lose... it means you have changed lifestyle and are doing the right things to drop the lbs... slow and steady. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! 2.8?? AmaZinG! Good for you - just think of it as a half a ham...10 sticks of butter...Yikes..way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, but this week I found a lb.... oh well, I still got high hopes that I will succeed. Thanks for the encouragement as I slowly plod along.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????