Wednesday, February 2, 2011

YAY, Spring is on it's way, so Punxsutawney Phil says.

So the little guy didn't see his shadow.
Comes as no surprise since we've not
seen the sunshine for a week!

Everything is gray and white and
we have been blanketed with ice
here in the Northeast.

Here's a few pix from this morning's
commute into work.  The trees are
beautiful, glistening with ice. 

Still I'd enjoy seeing the crocus peak
out from the ground to announce
the true arrival of Spring.
Enjoy the pix!





and a very Happy Birthday to my youngest!

6 comments:

  1. It really is pretty!
    Happy birthday to your youngest!!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's beautiful to look at but a bear to try to travel in by trains, planes and automobiles. Looking forward to more tropical weather in March when Key West is my destination! Sand, sun and surf are looking so much better than this white stuff.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, thanks for posting.
    I know I've had enough of winter already. Burrrrr.
    Drive safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome for the post, glad you enjoyed the pix.

    Yeah, even though I have to travel out in this crappy winter weather, I still feel like I have cabin fever since I cannot get out for walks. Too treacherous, unless I can find someone to walk along with me.

    Looking forward to getting some fresh air someday soon.

    You drive safely too, my fellow Northestern friend.

    Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how i love the snow as long as i know nobody is traveling in it and everyone is safe and warm. sooo beautiful. hope you stay safe and warm. happy birthday to your youngest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Life is good!,

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Like you, I love the snow but honestly, this year it's been over and over and over to the point of ad nauseum. Enough already.

    Click of your name shows you are K...our elevator friend! It's a small world for sure and Colleen is one heck of a great blogger!

    Who knows, one day I may find myself in Utah and we'll run into each other.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????