Sunday, February 13, 2011

What a way to spend a weekend...

doesn't get much better than this!
I am in L O V E this 
Valentine's Day Weekend
with my little Monkey!
Best two lips in the flower shop!
I just nose he LOVES me too!
He only has eyes for me!
Hands down, he's in LOVE with me too!
Listen intently my little Valentine,
I LOVE YOU
WITH ALL MY
HEART!
 
You've got the whole world
in your hands my LOVE!
What do all of the above make?  
Almost...
That's right, heaven on Earth and
LOVE this Valentine's Day!
Nana loves her little monkey
on Valentine's Day
and EVERY Day!
MUAH.


4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little monkey...
    he is adorable!

    Happy Valentines Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx G. I just love him to pieces. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie-patootie! And I love what you did with the photo arrangement! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Colleen. I need to do it over again sometime and try for better, sharper images... I really want to get a shot of his little feet...

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????