Friday, February 18, 2011

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...

SURPRISE!
I told you I had to enjoy the good times when I can
because Good Luck is not usually in my cards.

The day started off okay.
I was running early into work.
Traffic was unusually light.
Traffic lights were my friend
turning green as I approached or
just waiting to get thru ONE light...
So unusual...
So different...
So NOT typical morning commute.

I should have suspected it.
I knew it was too good to be true.
Running early,
Light traffic,
Green lights.
and then it happened...

The car accident. :(

Oh, I've been in accidents before
but never as the person CAUSING it.

OMG, I can't tell you how
sorry,
stupid,
pissed,
idiotic,
I feel.
GEEZ, such a knucklehead!

I do so hope my day gets better and
I so wish you a better Friday than I've had
so far.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! I do hope you're not hurt! Remember, there is a reason they call them "accidents"..and we all have them one time or another. When I first learned to drive (and I already had 3 kids..I was a late bloomer when it came to driving..but, apparently, not to having kids!!) I had my very first by-myself outing..thought I'd stop for gas..sneezed and ran into the gas pump!! I was sooo scared! Told the kids "don;t tell your father!" Well, he noticed..the whole front right hand side was crunched!
    Remember, pencils have erasers for a reason..nobody's pErfEcT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Colleen, biggest injury is to my ego. I was so mad at myself once I realized the other driver was not hurt.
    Thanks for sharing your funny accident. My daughter tried to make me feel better by saying 'At least it's not as stupid as me hitting my Mercedes into the pole at the end of my driveway.' I literally LOL, so she was able to bring a smile (like you did) to my forsaken face.
    I was having a blah week anyways....Ah, this thing called life...sucks sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel too bad... it happens to all of us. With me I had 2 accidents in 1 day. Talk about feeling stupid.
    I am glad you weren't hurt. Take care of yourself.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I guess I got off lucky... thanks for your kind words Gail.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????