Monday, February 28, 2011

Fare thee well February...

Is it me or did the month of
February fly by?


I know, it's a short month to begin with.


I know, there's Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day,
President's Day and sometimes Mardi Gras to celebrate.
And let's not forget hubby's, son's,
son-in-law's AND nephew's bdays too.




But it just seems that 2011 is flying by
as if I were on the autobahn in a sports
car trying to see if I could make it up to
140 mph...
zzzzZZZZZOOOOoooommmmm


Can't wait to see if March
comes in like a lion and
goes out like a lamb.


Either way, the weather will get warmer
AND I will be in Key West in a few.
short weeks!

So looking forward to it!

Farewell February.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, it's not just you! I just blinked and it's over..wha??

    Well then..Marching on to March.and a Happy St. Patrick's day for all of us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow, snow, and more snow.
    Good riddance February, impatiantly waiting for May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Colleen, you betcha, the luck of the Irish is wished for you!

    @MK, impatiently waiting for May? Why? To celebrate my B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y????? Me too! ROFLMAO.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????