Thursday, February 10, 2011

GRAY SKIES ARE GONNA CLEAR UP...

Imagine my surprise when I arrived home
from work yesterday to find a decorated
box full of the Cooking Channel gifts!

Not only was I lucky this week,
hubby was too!

He went to the Philadelphia Home Show
and entered to win something from the
Food Network.  Lo and behold, he won
the Prize Pack that included the following;
      • Giada at Home cookbook
      • Barefoot Contessa cookbook
      • Food Network Journal
      • Oven Mitt
      • Timer
      • Ice Cream Scoop <--Hubby's favorite item in the whole kit
      • Peeler
      • Grater
      • Grocery Bag
      • Lunch Tote <- think this was missing and replaced with
      • Three spices and
      • Cooking Channel Apron
All displayed in a wonderful box shaped like
a treasure chest.


If you look closely, you'll see the 'iLean' shelves, that my regular readers will recall,
I recently won from HGTV (my favorite TV channel!)
If you look even closer, MK's picture is on the middle shelf! ROFLMAO

My goodness, luck like this has never happened
to us... I feel so blessed.   It's nice to win...
Told hubby to go get a lottery ticket and hope
that our lucky streak continues!

Why I am breaking out into song,
"Gray skies are gonna clear up,
Put on a happy face;
Brush off the clouds and cheer up,
Put on a happy face..."

May the good fortune I have found rub off to each of you, my faithful readers!  Just had to share this fantabulous news!  Someone, please slap me so I know it's not a dream.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! That is sooo cool! The "haul" looks amazing and couldn't have gone to a better person..well..maybe ME! HAHAHAHAA! As they say in Australia..Good on ya !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again. If you win the lottery, don't forget to share with your faithful readers. I could use a new Lamborghini.
    Funny how much I resemble Dylan in that picture. nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Colleen, I know, how cool is that? I am really not used to good luck at all! Thanks for the post.

    @MK, LOL, you looked huh? Well I had to black out your image in photoshop so you're the one next to Dylan! ROFLMAO...you looked!

    Did you like the 'iLean' shelves? When I get the flowers, I'll post those images to...guessing my good luck will run out soon and THIS is my GOOD Luck trifecta but I sure hopes it keeps on pouring in...it feels good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really cool for sure. You have the lucky stripes and thanks for sending it our way. We can always need as much luck as we can take. Happy weekend!
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Marie, thanks for stopping by and remember to pass along any good fortune from your neck of the woods when it occurs. Have a great weekend yourself.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????