Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ta Ta To January 2011 - You sure flew by


It's February 2011 already.
Where did January go to?
It all seems like a blur to me.
Well, it all looks like a WHITE blur to me 
if you count the weeks I was home v.
the weeks away working....

Tomorrow is February 2nd, 
aka Ground Hog Day.


Punxsutawney Phil will come out of his hole
and based on whether he sees his shadow or not, 
will predict if we have 6 more weeks
of Winter.


Don't know about you, but I am ready
for Spring!


Twenty-four years ago tomorrow,
I gave birth to my own little Ground Hog, 
the second most famous Ground Hog in Pennsylvania!
And I've been watching his shadow ever since. 

Happy Birthday Andrew!
<3 Pictured here with Dylan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ming! So glad you found my blog, I hope you continue to visit and enjoy it! Congrats on your 'groundhog's' 24th birthday, he's a handsome fellow! xo Anne

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????