Sunday, February 20, 2011

An old man once said...


"There comes a time in life,
when  you walk away from all the drama
and all the people who create it.


You surround yourself with people
who make you laugh,
forget about the bad, 
and focus on the good.



So, love the people who treat you right.
Pray for the ones that don't.


Life is too short to be anything but happy.

Falling down is part of life,
getting back up is living life."



Guess I'll pick myself up, brush myself off and Pray!

Thanks for stopping by & please feel free to check out my other posts...

7 comments:

  1. You're a good person, and I sincerely hope you're always happy.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (humph) (snort) With enough positive thinking AND a little help from my FRIENDS, I may get there but happiness is off in the distance, just out of reach until I become whole once again.
    Thanks for stopping by friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT POST!!!
    Thanks for sharing those wise words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was something I needed to read... glad you found them of use too.

    Thanks for stopping by today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for still considering me a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been unhappy 4 sometime now, reading this has really enlighten me. Thanks 4 the kind words!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you found the words to be of use. Life can throw us curve balls, we just need to adjust and realize that there's a home run somewhere in our future, we just have to be on the look out for it.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????