Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


For those Fathers out there in cyberland, Happy Father's Day. 

For those of you fortunate enough to still have your father with you, be sure to let him know how much you love him.

For those of you celebrating your first Father's Day, congratulations and many more to come.

For those of you who one day hope to be able to celebrate Father's Day as a dad, here's to you!

For those of you who have but memories of a life with dad, may you have no regrets for things you would've, should've or could've.
  
Dad, it's been a long 24 years since I have had the opportunity to see you and wish you a Happy Father's Day but I know you knew I loved you.  Not sure what it is about this 24 year time frame but I sure am missing you this year and just wish you could have stayed here on Earth a bit longer. You left us too soon and one day, I hope to be reunited.  
Happy Father's Day Dad

Love Always, 
Daddy's Little Girl

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warm wishes.
    My Dad has been gone more than six years now, and I can't help thinking about all the shoulda, woulda, couldas. I still miss him and I hope I never stop missing him.
    On the other hand, my kids treated me to the best Father's Day gift I've ever received, a beautiful card that brought tears to my eyes and made me feel that I am the luckiest guy in the world.
    To Dads everywhere, "Keep up the good work. Salute!".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome for the warm wishes. So happy to hear you had a wonderful day and that your kids touched you so.

    I don't care what you say you old curmudgeon, you do like the warm fuzzies after all! That's what life is supposed to be all about...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who you calling "old"???

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you'd like to see it, I posted my Father's Day card here.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????