Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Let's get ready to Zumba!!!!!!!!!

Ok, in my continuing quest to live a 
healthier lifestyle, I went to my 
FIRST Zumba class last night!


What a workout!

Reminded me of the Aeorobics classes
I used to go to but a little more
bootie shakin'!

I hope I don't throw out my hip
as I try to gyrate and shake it up!


I want to be ripped like the instructors.
Ah, those firm abs, mine are flabby,
firm arms, mine are batwings,
sculptured shoulders, 
mine are turning into Quasimodo!
(Really, if you knew me, you'd see the resemblance!)


I worked up a great sweat and 
left for home without so much
as a jacket on me.  

Opened the windows and the 49 degree
temperature felt oh-soooo-good!


I can feel my calves and thighs today...
Maybe I should have worn flats instead
of heels... nawwww!!!


Plan to attend next week's class.
Til then....my shakin' will be minimal.

Ta ta for now Dahlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????