Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Death, Taxes and Change

Well, there are three things you can count on in life;
Death, taxes and change.

I am trying to change my habits and behavior
and get back my life, little by little.

One area that I really want to change for the good
is my weight.

So last week, I walked four days and this week
I am now looking at day three! Yipee!

After I eat my lunch (at my desk no less), I lace up the
sneakers I received for achieving my health fitness goal
and go for a 1/2 hour walk around the business campus.

I've tried to be more careful of what I am putting down
my throat too.  Being more aware of what I am eating and
trying to choose the right things.  Easier said than done.

I have done it in the past with great success and maintained
the healthier lifestyle for a few years but when I went back
to school for my MBA, it all kinda fell apart since I had class
to sit through and home work to sit through and of course, WORK
to sit through.

But I am trying to make a positive change once again.
I hope this helps me reach my goal to not only feel better
but look better too!

Hmmmm, maybe I should shoot a photo log and when I
start to feel different, do a post with my pictures.... that's an
idea.... any one have any thoughts?

Any one want to join me?

~M

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck. I know you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.
    I on the other hand...
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the words of encouragement... keep them coming along, I need all the help I can get. But truly, to use that overused catch phrase, "At the end of the day", it's up to me.

    Glad you stopped by and posted.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????