Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Well the July Goal has been met...

and tomorrow I get to walk 3.7 miles from the office
to the running shoe store and get expertly fitted with
my new walking sneaks!


Hope I make it all the way there, my usual walks are
just about half that long... 2 miles...

Already picked up my team shirt to wear.  It's one of
those high performance wicking t-shirts and trust me,
there'll be plenty to wick away from my body!


Good news is that tomorrow should be lower humidity
and no rain... they were having this rain, heat or shine... so
glad it's shine 'cause if I had to do this in the rain I might
have to reconsider!

And the best news of all is that there will be shuttle buses
to take us back to the office!  YAY! We don't have to
walk, (run or jog) back to the office.

Will take a cheesecake shot of the new duds and share later.

1 comment:

And your thoughts????