Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How about a little JEOPARDY!


I'll take 'Heartbreakers' for $1,000,000, Alex.


Alex:  
Answer:


He came into our lives 17+ years ago on Christmas Eve as the teeniest, tiny-est little creature ever.  He is loved so much and as usual, this morning he greeted my with his usual greeting and waited for me to return his greeting.  I picked him up and kissed him and caressed him with such love and he enjoyed every moment.  I left for work and said goodbye and to be a good boy, as I did each morning.


A phone call at work, as I was heading to a meeting, and I saw the familiar number on the caller ID.  A quick decision to answer or just head to my meeting, I chose to answer the call.


The voice so shaky and filled with grief announced the terrible, heart-wrenching news.


My baby had breathed his last breath and died with no warning or notice at all.


Question:


Who is Max, Alex?  


Alex:  Correct!


It is with great sadness and broken heart that I let my blogging friends know of my little kitty Max's passing today.  We are fortunate that Max passed away today as we are headed out on a few days vacation to Avalon.  I find comfort that he did not suffer and that he went quickly.  I find comfort that we were home to be able to say goodbye and bury him.  I find comfort that I know he was one lucky kitty!  


I posted about my Maximilian on November 21 and how we came to get him in our lives.  Here's a link to  
Max's story feel free to read it so you can know how much we loved this little guy.


R.I.P. Maxie, pretty baby kitty cat.  
I loved you and miss you already.
MUAH!


5 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx MK. It is sad but he brought more joy and happiness to us and we were so lucky to have him. As it is said, 'It is better to have loved and lost than to have not loved at all.'
    Btw, where did MM blog go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can find another "Max" that will give you as much love.
    You know I'm a man of few words. Once I finished my dieting, I had nothing else to say.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ming... What a sweet little guy. I hope you can find another wonderful friend. There is nothing like it.

    HUGS
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by G. Perhaps one day we will open our hearts again to a four legged friend but not right now.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????