Monday, August 22, 2011

Dancing Queen Revisited...

Had a pretty good weekend as weekends go.

Saturday, never got out of the jammies, and 
slept most of the day but the weather was 
perfect to just cuddle up in bed with a good 
book or a good movie.  (Rain, rain, go away,
Come again another day!  Boy, we've had so much rain!)

I opted for the latter, movies, movies, movies! :)


Sunday, humidity was so gross that I got up and
showered and prepared for Church and I sweat so
much (in the AC no less) that instead of taking Mom 
up on her offer for breakfast after Church, I said,
"No thanks!  I'm going to head home and take
ANOTHER shower."

I did just that.  Then I had to help my sister with her
Surprise Birthday Party for her hubby by picking up 
the cake and being the 'official' greeter for guests as
they arrived.


Had some wine and thoroughly enjoyed my time with
family and friends.  

Guess you're wondering what Dancing Queen has to do 
with this post huh?

Well we had music and the usual goofies in the group,
(me, my sister, my cousins, my mom + 1 newcomer), put
Dancing Queen on the Jukebox... and whenever that
song comes on, we all go out on the dance floor 
(if there is one HA!) or make up our own dance floor 
and we go absolutely crazy singing it and dancing 
our bloody feet off!


So, you see, Dancing Queen was revisted.  
Gosh, I love my family!  
We're all nuts!
Life can be good!

Oh, when I got home, since I sweated so much, 
I had shower #3!

BTW, yes, a few years back we all went to see 
Mamma Mia, which featured the music of ABBA, 
as a group and enjoyed the show tremendously...
any ABBA fans out there?
MK?  :)






2 comments:

  1. I love ABBA! I have their "Best Of" CD in car, and blast it as I drive down the highway. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a drive I'd love to be a passenger so I could witness YOU blasting!

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????