Monday, July 18, 2011

Yoga Session II completed, well sorta.

Yoga  Instructors of the world, feel secure that you need not worry about me taking over your job for some time!

Good thing I set a goal and still have it to attain.

My goal is to be able to complete an entire one hour
session without having to take the baby position or the
the downward dog to recouperate until I can join the group
again.

Good news is, I went and tried. 
Better than just talking about it,
I did it!

Have to admit by the time I got home, I was dead tired and
crawled upstairs to
S---P---R---A---W---L
out on the bed!  But I do love it.  It's
making me move and I know I will be better for it.

Next class is Thursday.
Wish me the strength to get just
a wee bit further along in the routine.

Namaste!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ming. I wanted to thank you for the long note you left for me.
    I did take the post off because I didn't want any potential employers to know about the blood pressure episode....even though it was just a one off.
    It has been a struggle, even living with minimal expenses. Its obvious that the stress has begun to affect my health and that's not good. I'm not sure whats going to happen.....I've got some canvas panels coming tomorrow for a project that has been mostly paid for already..maybe once I get started on that I'll feel better....get lost in the work. Another old client wants some work done in a couple of weeks, so hopefully I can catch up on things and pay my friends back that I've had to borrow from....thank god for friends!
    I hope things work out for you and your son...you're a good mom :-)
    Thanks again for taking the time to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ming-- it will get easier.
    I hope everything else is going well with you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, thanks for getting back to me and your comments on what's going on in my world. Que sera, sera.... where's Doris Day when you need her?

    Thanks G, I am looking forward to the easier days ahead! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great, I'm glad it's working out for you. Soon you're going to be so svelte, you'll be a poster child for anorexia. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You missed your calling MK, such a comedian...don't quit your day job!

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????