Thursday, July 14, 2011

He's back...

Apparently, after being told to leave, he put himself
into rehab to detox.  Came home 2 days after getting
out and wanted to apologize and make amends.  Been
walking the streets during the day, nowhere to live.

Took time off to clear out a room for him to stay with us
yesterday.

I have no idea where this will end, not asking for advice
(God knows I get plenty of that from my OTHER kids) but
they are not in my shoes, they don't understand.

We talked long and hard.  We need to talk some more.
We need a contract.  I am happy he is still alive and he
checked into rehab after clearing it with his employer.

He's responsible enough in that respect.  Keep those prayers
coming.

On a good note, it's gonna be Session 2 for Yoga tonight!
Hope I make it through a little bit more than I did the last
time...and sweat even less!  Oh yeah, I'll need prayers for
THAT to happen!

Have a great Thursday.  Weather here on East Coast is
picture perfect...no humidity, sunny and high of 84...just
wish I could be out there enjoying it v. work!

Ta Ta!

3 comments:

  1. Follow your heart...
    I will keep you in my thoughts.

    g

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things work out well.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I hope it works but I am prepared for the worst too. Always at the back of mt mind.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????