Friday, March 11, 2011

Put a little smile on your face

Ok, as promised, I have decided to make this Lenten Season a season of what I WILL do v. what I WILL NOT do.  I am going to seek something each day that makes me happy and thank God for my moment of happiness.

And you, my lucky blog readers, you are going to suffer as I count them off and share them with you.  Who knows, maybe, just maybe you might put a little smile on your face too!

Wednesday - March 9
My new shower head.  I just love the way the water falls ever so gently on my body as I shower each morning.  Oh, and it has other settings that I can 'shake it up' a bit but I like the waterfall setting the B-E-S-T!

Thursday - March 10
My trip to the Philadelphia Flower Show, where the theme this year was 'Springtime in Paris', was an amazing afternoon.  (I was happy to revisit Paris, I so want to return and see more.) Ooh La La! Mais oui, c'est manifique! Parlez-vous francais?

 I was not only consumed by the beautiful floral displays but the aroma and scents that swirled around and enveloped you as you perused the show floor were absolutely Ahhh-MAZ-ING!  

Oh, just the shot of spring this winter-tired gal needed!  Big smile, B-I-G smile here!
(MK, I have a special picture from the show I took for you.  Can't wait to share and get your thoughts!)

Friday - March 11
And what better sign of Spring's arrival than a beautiful Robin Red Breast to greet me when I arrived home from a long week at work?  He and about 10 of his friends were pulling out worms from my front lawn and luckily did not fly away as I slowly crept closer to catch the shot. 

I can almost guess what I will enjoy tomorrow before tomorrow gets here... my lil man is coming over (or I am heading up to his house) to watch him as his mommy goes out for dinner with friends and daddy plays Beer Pong to pay for his diapers! LOL... 

And a GREAT BIG THANK YOU God.
So tell me, did you smile too?
:)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Ming.
    Love the flowers, reminds of Longwood gardens. If you've never been there, you owe it to yourself to go and see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love going to Longwood Gardens. I love it at Christmas time and in the springtime too. I have posted shots on this blog from last summer from there. I am fortunate, it's very close to me.

    So tell me, when have you been there and do you have any pictures to share MK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there many(15?) years ago. I just remember it was beautiful. Sorry, no pictures. (As my kids would say, "Did they have cameras in those days?".
    lol

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????