Tuesday, March 29, 2011

PLSOYF VI

I've had quite a few reasons to PLSOMF
during the past week.  I'll try to post a few
pix soon.... well, in the near future at least.

You see, another day is being spent in
paradise due to plane maintenance! 

Boy oh boy, is US Airways gonna get an email
from me after I get home.

How can they schedule a flight,
have people book it AND
schedule maintenance for the plane
and cancel the flight?

All the while, not even inform those
idiots passengers that booked seats
TWO months ago via a phone call or e-mail.

But, there is a PLSOMF moment....
I am fortunate to be able to spend a
bit more time with family...
and it's sunny...
and it's warm...
and it's NOT HOME!
:)  :)  :)  :)  :) 

3 comments:

  1. Love your happy post! It IS happy, right?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, yes there was some happiness to extending for an extra day. But it's good to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Just want to say thanks for your sweet comment today, and for your honest opinion about the chair makeover. I really appreciate it. Hope you get home soon.

    -marie

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????