Friday, March 18, 2011

PLSOYF Part IV

Well the start of St. Patty's Day and the
end of St. Patty's Day were both pretty
nice and PLSOMY...

It's the inbetween that had me in such
a quandry, but this too shall pass.  I made
the tough decision even though it broke
my sweet Irish heart.  Thanks for your kind
words.

Now back to the end of St. Patty's Day and
why I smiled...

I got a haircut and a keratin treatment
just in time for my trip to Key West!

It will look much better when I can
wash and style myself but I am
looking forward to no frizzies for
the next 4-6 months!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I think you should cut your bangs..I can't even see your eyes!

    Hahahhahaha..oh well..it's Friday. Can't wait to see the "real" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that's what I said but when they saw my face they decided to keep them!

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????