Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Turmoil to Tranquil...sooo looking forward to the future ;)

My life, right now, as I am living it
is like living among hurricane force winds.



Being tossed about juggling priorities.
So many things going on and so little time, 


however, I am looking forward to time that's been 
carved out to spend a few tranquil and light-hearted moments
with friends and family over the next week...

Can you see me in there? Slowing down to appreciate
the moment?  Sooo looking forward to it....

But I must survive the turmoil now!
Wish me luck that I survive to enjoy
;-)

3 comments:

  1. Take a deep breath... you will survive and then you will thrive!!!!

    Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never let the turmoil stop you from enjoying life.
    Enjoy the holidays with the people you love.
    I too am looking forward to some time with friends next week, and I don't intend to let work get in the way. :D
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gail... I will survive!

    Thanks MK, I work hard and am looking forward to playing hard and enjoying my time off when I visit with family and friends. Hope you have a wonderful time with your peeps too!

    Just getting ready to head out of the office now! AARUGH!!!!

    Merry Christmas to you both, well to Gail...

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????