Saturday, December 18, 2010

First Christmas Family Party of the Season today...

YAY!  Maybe I will finally get in the holiday spirit today
with the first Christmas family party...
I've been so busy that I completely forgot about it!
Imagine, someone who so loves the Christmas season
completely forgetting about the first family get toether 
of the season!!@@@!@!@#@!#!@


I am overwhelmed at work and need to carve out time 
to be with those I hold near and dear
Or be with those who will hold me near (and dear!) 
lol...
May try to post a few pix later or may just hold off and 
do them all together post-Christmas.
I know, my throngs of readers protest and want it all NOW! 
LOL.

5 comments:

  1. hey There!! Hope you have a really fun time at your family gathering! This pic is really neat - make sure to take some in black and white tonight! They are so special somehow...
    Blessings!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann,
    I had a wonderful time at today's Christmas party. So nice to have the time to gather, chat, catch up and laugh., Seeing everyone's kids getting bigger as the years pass and showing off my new grandson to the family was so much fun.
    Tomorrow I hope to get up early, head to church and then off to the stores with the crazies! Yup, guilty, I am one...but I have whittled the list down to three people and for two of them, I know what to get!
    Will try to b&w a few of the images when I finally finish the family gatherings this Christmas Season.
    BTW, Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black and white photo..it looks great!

    Merry Christmas.
    ~gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you enjoyed the party, I'll bet you were the belle of the ball. lol
    Unlike many, I love getting together with family during the holidays. You know I am weird. ;-)

    You better get yourself in the holiday spirit, cause there's lots more partying to be done!

    Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Gail, Merry Christmas to you as well.

    MK, I guess I am weird too, I love this time of year in the darkest of seasons to get out and celebrate with family and friends. Spending time with those I hold near and dear is one of my favorite pasttimes!

    The party did the trick, oh and the shopping yesterday helped too. Think I am just about done for present shopping... now it's just time to enjoy the season... I love Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????