Monday, October 25, 2010

What a way to start the work week...

as if the ending last week wasn't bad enough.

I'm really struggling here.


But I guess the email I read this morning was
the proverbial 'straw that broke the camel's back.'



After eight years with the same company, I truly
feel like we are oil and vinager and not a good fit.



I have seen the writing on the wall
for some time but I guess I was just
ignoring the facts.



I know it's gonna be hard.
I know I don't want to have to do it.
But I do believe a job search is in order.



Makes me sad to loose my benefits and
have to start again.  Ugh!
Wish me energy, luck and success.

2 comments:

  1. What neither energy nor success????? Thanks MK. Luck will suffice but you know my luck... if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

    Chin up, put on my happy face and go sell myself! Not really feeling up to it...guess we'll see how talented I am in acting.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????