Monday, September 13, 2010

Looks like our family is going to grow by 2 feet...


Got a call this morning from Rae,
Got excited and answered, horray!
The contractions have started,
She told me she farted,
Today may be THE day!



Seems the baby is making his move,
To come into this world really soon.
So excited, can't wait,
Watch out world, ain't it great!
I get to act like a lune.



Ah the pending arrival,
Makes me laugh, giggle and smile,
I get to be there,
See the birth of the heir,
God knows I've been waiting awhile!

May God bless him with a long, loving and healthy life!
and me too so I can play with him and love him to death!

Keep y'all posted on his arrival.

STATUS UPDATE
What is it about men that keep us waiting...
we're in a holding pattern for now...
Lil' one doesn't want to come out...
just yet!

5 comments:

  1. He's taking him sweet ol' time but the contractions are still coming along. Hopefully soon, I'm very excited and getting more anxious by the minute anticipating his impending arrival.
    I def will keep you posted. Can't wait to be a Nana and smother him with love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, this is exactly why we didn't tell my parents ot in-laws anything until after the stork had come and gone.
    I hope the kid comes soon or you're gonna be a basket case!

    P.S.
    Did Rae really tell you that?!!? Wait! Never mind! I don't want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA MK... I will be in the delivery room so I have to be kept posted on how things are going. Even if not, she'd be calling me anyhow! She calls me all the time and tells me EVERYTHING!
    As for did she tell me that... I made up the farted part to rhyme with started... what she actually told me was something that you really, really don't want to know but it made me LOL, truly LOL... hint, these appear when delivering baby... at least they did for me! Ooops, TMI. LOL, so funny, so excited...

    I feel like it's Christmas morning and Santa just left me my favorite toys!!!! (Well, you'll just have to imagine that!)

    She's gonna head to hospital soon, has to drive cross the city on the main highway, so hope there's no accidents & it's smooth sailing. I'll await her call once they access her...my bag is packed and camera's charged!

    I hope the kid comes soon, I am a basket case (or a lune, whichever you'd prefer to call me!) Silly for Dylly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to all! I'll be watching for baby pics!

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????