Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Decisions, decisions.

Which Washer & Dryer set should I get????

Who knew there were soooooo many choices out there and
how EXPENSIVE these machines have become over the
past few years?

OMG, we're talking $1800 for each piece...  $3600 for a set
and that doesn't include delivery, taxes & removal of old,
delapidated applicances.


Holy guacamole Batman, I feel like I'm going thru the wringer!


Good news is the holiday weekend is approaching and
appliance sales should be good. 

Doing research now on ratings, energy efficiency, reliability
and whatnot so I am armed as I approach the salesperson!

EEEE Gash, these things are expensive.  Any recommendations
would be greatly appreciated.


LG, Kenmore & Samsung, Oh my!
Maytag, Bosch & GE, Oh my!
Weeee'rrrreeeeee off to see the saleman,
The wonderful wizard of washers.
We hear he is a wonderful wiz
If ever a wiz there was...



Honey, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!

4 comments:

  1. Hummmm, I bought a new Whirlpool washer a few years ago and paid about $400. Where have you been shopping? I guess the economy in Oz is really in trouble. That happens when your GDP is based on lollipops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last washer I bought was about the same price as yours but the washers today are a bit more expensive, and I'm not just talking about here in OZ!
    Excuse me, GDP is taffies, not lollipops...when will you EVER get it right MK? Either way, you're a sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gonna pay $3,600 for a washer/dryer and *I'm* the sucker?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup you're the sucker! Who said I was going to pay $3600? That's how much they are asking for them. Doing my due diligence grumpy old man!

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????