Friday, September 24, 2010

Blank mind, blank slate, blankety, blank, blank...

With this clean canvas to write about ANYTHING I want to, why is it I am having difficulty thinking of something (besides the new grandson) to write about?

 

 

 
Writer's block I guess.

 
Oh I know there's a plethora of topics from which to choose but somehow they all escape me.
  • How/what am I feeling?
  • What's happening now?
  • What am I happy for?
  • What am I longing for?
  • How do birds know to fly away in a flock when startled and how is the leader determined?
  • Is there a pecking order?
  • How do those new electronic 'keys' work in the car when there is no key?
  • A top ten list of just about any subject.

 
Oh there's tons of things to write about, but I just can't motivate myself to do so.  Something's missing.

 
I guess I'll chalk it up to writer's block and blankety, blank, blank!

 

 
Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????