Monday, September 27, 2010

Bad Penny... oh no, not AGAIN!!!!

Ya know some folks just don't wanna give up.
I have this bad penny that keeps rearing it's ugly head.
How much longer will it continue to turn up?
That, my friends, is a great question.


Bad penny = fired employee.
It's been over 2 years since they were terminated.
Psycho employee (oops did I write that? thought I just thought it.... hehehe)
Keeps coming back and gets shot down each time.

All documentation shows termination warranted.
Now I get to go through it all over AGAIN
with Legal, AGAIN
with HR, AGAIN

It was P-A-I-N-F-U-L to live through the first time.

It was P-A-I-N-F-U-L to live through the second time.

And if past history serves as basis for future behavior,
It will be P-A-I-N-F-U-L to live through the third time,

however, they say the third time's the charm.


Third = FINAL
May it be their epitath...
One can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????