Friday, February 24, 2012

Kitchen - Demo Has Begun!

Can I hear a Whoo Hoo!!!?
After what feels like months 
(well actually it has been 2 months
since we began) of waiting, 
the demolition has begun and is done!

And I think I can use the demo dust as 
my excuse for white hair now!

Here' a few more snapshots from inside...

BEFORE 


 AFTER


BEFORE


 AFTER


View to new Eating Area (fka Kitchen) 
and NEW Kitchen from Dining Room


 View of Dining Room from new Eating Area 
(fka Kitchen)


Oh, and my new hair color under the table and everywhere else you look!

Loving Craigslist!
Stove, SOLD and picked up.... 
Cabinets SOLD and to be picked up tomorrow...
Dishwasher, well if no buyer, I'll bring over to mom... 
it's a far better model that what she has.


Now, for NEW kitchen wall color....
have to decide soon since drywall
will be up in no time...
decsions, decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????