Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Big 'C' Scare


Had to return for more images,
There was a spot that was of concern.

I was squished and sqwashed,
Then pulled, rolled and turned.

Pictures, pictures and more pictures,
This morning I had one heck of a time!

Sitting and waiting for readings,
Only to find it benign.



Can I tell you how happy I was to hear that word? Benign.
I think I am in LOVE with Benign.
I have to do a follow up in a few months to keep an eye on it.
But for now... it's benign and I can relax.

And my hubby still has my booby to play with!
Happy Valentine's Day 


2 comments:

  1. Whew! I'm so glad to hear your ok. I know it can be nerve racking, waiting for test results.
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    <3

    P.S.
    Al says he wanted to wish you HVD yesterday, but couldn't leave you a message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MK, thanks for the Vday wishes... tell Al to friend me... u2

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????