Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Still alive and kicking

Just being a bad blogger neglecting the throngs of readers
that flock to my blog on a daily basis....

Oh, that's right...I don't need to feel badly... after all,
that accounts for only one or two people!

Kitchen coming along nicely... will eventually get around to
posting some shots... or hold off until it's all done and
provide a montage of progress.  I am getting excited, there's
a floor, one wall and a roof! Can you holla Whoo Hoo?!?!?!!?

Cabinets are ready to be picked up but we're not ready for them.
Appliances can be delivered but we're not ready for them.
Existing cabinets have a buyer but we don't have them out yet.
Existing range has a buyer but we don't have it out yet.
My lighting fixtures that took me hours to choose were to be ordered
tomorrow but found out that that style has been discontinued and not
in stock... so I get to go thru tons and tons of catalogs again to find
something that will make me go WOW!
(Trust me, it takes alot to make me go WOW!  I pretty much know what
I want in my head and don't usually settle for anything less... I can be so
picky when it comes to details.)

Heading to our Nation's Capital this weekend for my company's Sales
Meeting.  Three days of whooping and hollaring with the best of them. Oh,
I exaggerate.  What I am looking forward to is that this year, for the first time,
I am attending as an attendee with a few responsibilities v. having to work the
meeting.  I will have time to actually talk to folks and enjoy some of the
meeting(s).  YAY!

Went to our family Christmas/holiday celebration at my cousins this past
weekend.  Loved spending time with my very first friends in the world,
my cousins!  So happy that we still make an effort to get together and have
fun and enjoy each others' company.  Maybe I will post a few pics (of course I
will have to review them and maybe make an edit or two before doing so!)

That's about it for now.... I have been a bad blogger.  Happy New Year again!

3 comments:

  1. I think blogging should be fun and not a chore. When the fun is gone, it's time to hang up the gloves.
    Good luck with the kitchen and definately post pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the kitchen! I did that a few years back and it was a major chore. ( hang in there)
    I would love to see some pics.. please post some!

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh blogging is fun MK, I was just joshing ya! I posted a collage, lemme know what you (Gail included) think!

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????