Friday, December 2, 2011

Give My Regards to Broadway...

Remember me to Herald Square.


Tell all the folks at 42nd Street that
I will soon be there!!!!


Whisper of how I'm yearning
to mingle with the old time throng...
Give my regards to ole Broadway and say that
I'll be there long!

So looking forward to seeing 
Wicked on Broadway this weekend.


And on Saturday, I get to celebrate my Godson's 6th Birthday!
I simply cannot believe he's been here 6 years already... 
Love him to death!




Pretty good weekend ahead.... 
come on 5 o'clock!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!
    It sounds fabulous!!!Have a wonderful time...and you give my regards to Broadway...since you will be THERE and I will be here...far far away from there! :)
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gladly Ann. Hope all is well with you in Greece this holiday season.

    Keep the St. Nick churches coming, enjoy reading about them and to see the various architecture.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????