Wednesday, December 21, 2011

7th in a series...


  • The sound of hammers starting the demo at home to make way for the new kitchen.  (although I am sure this sound will soon drive me crazy but I'm very happy for now!)
  • Finding what I consider to be a great sale/bargain, and I did just that yesterday <-- Happy, Happy Me!
  • Anticipating the week 'off' from work, well, I'll be tethered by BlackBerry but not in the office!
  • Catching up with friends.
  • Bright sunshine in the morning (especially when down the shore!).
  • A great joke (that doesn't fly over my head, obviously!).


You?

2 comments:

  1. I have done the kitchen demo thing and it was wonderful/exciting/frustrating and worth it all! Good luck with the project.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gail! I'll probably post some photos as we progress.

    So, what makes you happy?

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????