Saturday, December 10, 2011

Small (and not so small) thing(s) that make me happy...

With the shorter days and things not being as great as they should be, I think I will try to help lift my spirits as we enter the Christmas Season and start posting small (and not so small) thing(s) that make me happy... here's hoping it helps raise me.  Think positive, think positive, think positive.  Feel free to add thing(s), big or small, that make you happy.  Who knows, we may find that similar things work for us all!

Ok, first thing(s) that popped into my mind was...

  • birds chirping
  • a walk on a sunny day
  • a walk on a sunny day with a friend makes me even happier!
  • family - Scrump-dylly-icious of course!
  • friends
  • lunch or dinner with friends makes me even happier!
  • having dinner ready when I get home from work (whatever time that happens to be)
  • celebrating (anything... I'm part Irish after all but unlike stereotypes, I don't drink much)
  • spending a day with my mom (actually doing anything with my mom makes me happy, LOVE her!)


I'm going to do this type of post for a bit, feel free to add onto it at any time.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, comments from blogger friends makes me happy too...forgot to mention that :) , no pressure at all! :-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this blog makes me happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TYVM... your comment makes me happy. Stick around, you ain't seen nothing yet! HA!

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????