Sunday, May 15, 2011

What's the first thing you think of when you hear...

Shingles?




Yeah, me too, until this week...

Now the first thing I think of 
when I hear Shingles is



Why? Aw come on dear readers,
it's obvious that I have a case of
the latter and boy oh boy do they
ever hurt!

I thought people who had shingles
got them in there 60's.  Not so.  
Shingles, it seems, can be brought on
by a weakened immune system or, 
wait for it.... 
STRESS!@#!@#!@#!E#!@#

Geez, if the past few weeks haven't
been hard enough, now my body
is causing me havoc.

This is painful.  It's also a bit
embarrassing as to which nerve
the virus decided to remain dormant
on all those years and come to life now...
Dr. said L5 nerve... any ideas on its
manifestation location with that?

See, if I can't come up with something 
cute or funny to write about, something 
always happens and gives me a chance 
to report.  Just wish the report wasn't
autobiographical  :)


Ouch, crap, this stuff hurts.
For now, 
The End... 
no pun intended ;)

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh..sorry! That DOES look painful. Sending healing hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Colleen, pain meds help BUTT you still know it's there! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. Are you taking any medication?

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, neither of those pix is actually me... snagged them off Internet.... too modest to show mine, it's a bit more south than the one shown... 'Oh the pain Will Robinson, Oh the pain!'

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????