Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

I am looking forward to celebrating my
first Mother's Day as a grandmother and 
my daughter's first Mother's Day as a mom 
(yeah, I know, she was preggers last year
but this is the first time she's actually celebrating
the job of motherhood, so I consider this her
First Mother's Day!)


As well, I am looking forward to celebrating my
Mother again this year.  I feel very fortunate to
have her in my life.  Not only is she my mother, 
she's so much more... best friend, confidant,
cheerleader, sounding board, shopping buddy,
let's forget the inside house work on such a nice
day, let's go out instead' friend.


I love my mother so much and hope I show her
everyday, not just this Hallmark holiday.  

My goal at the end of my life is to be able to say,
I have been half as good as my mother was, in all 
she does.  If I can say that, I have done an 
outstanding job as a mother.

Happy Mother' Day to all my 'mom' friends and to
all of the rest who are just 'mothers' hehehehe.

2 comments:

And your thoughts????