Friday, January 21, 2011

The white snow is no longer pretty to look at here in the NorthEast!

Ok, I am tired of the white snow here in the NorthEastern US.



Not sure if being in sunny, warm Florida last week is contributing to my 'up-to-here' attitude or that it has snowed twice since returning home this past Sunday with another 'wintry mix' predicted for next Tuesday ALREADY.



Good news is I've made my reservations for sunny Florida in March.  Cousin's daughter is having a destination wedding and when we first heard about it, I said by March, if we have another winter like last year, we'll be sick and tired of the snow so let's go! 



Key West and March are only eight short weeks away...but how many storms will I have to shovel out of before we fly away?



I can hear the metal drums playing and Jimmy Buffet calling me to sit on his porch and drink Margharita's!  If you look closely, you can see him on the swing with a drink for ME!

4 comments:

  1. Oh... but you have great plans!! They will see you through whatever else old man winter sends your way!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for all that snow you're getting. I'm sending you lots of sunny days from here in SoCal. And thanks so much for all your nice words of encouragement.
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting Marie, appreciate the sunny SoCal weather, just wish I could feel it. Went down into the SINGLE digits last night...BRRrrrrrr... it's cold.
    You have a wonderful eye for decorating and merchandising and I always enjoy visiting your blog to see what you've been up to. YW for the words of encouragement, it's my pleasure.
    Bon chance, mon amie.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????