Friday, January 7, 2011

Well, I'm off to Orlando...this time next week I'll be visiting family

All this hard work the past 5 months and the sales meeting is around the corner.  I leave on a plane tomorrow IF, and that's a big IF, the snow doesn't delay or cancel the flight out.


I'll be running around making sure everything is falling into place and when the show floor finally closes on Wednesday afternoon, my fun will begin with a tall, stiff ______.

Go ahead, fill in the blank. Only clue I will give to you, my faithful readers, is I will have a smile, ear to ear, on my face!
NO...
NO...
NOW YOU'RE TALKING!
Not sure if I will have time to post next week but I am looking forward to my extended stay and visit with my cousin and her family for a long weekend.  No big plans, just hanging.

Til the next post....ta ta.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip and your stiff.
    ;-)

    Hope you have a chance to keep your fans updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MK, I'll make the best of it. If I have a chance to update my fans, it will be late at night after working all day...so I may be tired.

    I'll have pix of some of what I've been doing, will make a collage of that for you fans to see.... oh yeah, and I'll make that Christmas season collage and get that up some day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy!!!!! Be safe and have fun.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????