Monday, November 29, 2010

So how was your return to the work world?


OMG, I am exhausted after my return to work after the long Thanksgiving holiday weekend.  Don't know about y'all, but my day was packed with meetings and email ketchup (catch up).
  

I stayed an extra hour to get some things done so at least I'd feel like I had accomplished 
S-O-M-E-T-H-I-N-G!


Before I know it, it will be 8am and the start of another day of meetings... UGH...who books meetings at 8am or Friday afternoons anyway?  (Well I guess I am guilty of it when it's the ONLY time the 'Invited Guests' can all make it...hehehe... but I did NOT book this 8am meeting!)  Like a spinning record going 'round and 'round, here we go again.


So it's a lil relaxation tonight, perhaps even a small glass of wine (gotta finish the Thanksgiving leftovers, right?)  Only thing is, what's on the boob tube since DWTS's season is over????

I hope your day was a little better than mine and that you 
are not nearly as exhausted after it as I am.


Cheers mes amies blogspot!

3 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you...I just said to DH..
    "It's almost time for work..again!" ahh...SAD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice would it be to be able to not work for a living and be able to do whatever we felt like without the need of that almighty $?

    Imagine there no money,
    It isn't hard to do.
    No need to do without,
    Everyone has all they're due.

    You may say I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one.
    I hope someday to retire
    and reason to work is none.

    Oops, sorry, got a little carried away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a lovely Thanksgiving week, looks like you did too!
    -marie

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????