Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Okay, I am a day late in wishing you all
a Happy Thanksgiving!

As is my family tradition, since we stopped
going to mom's for the holidays and split up
the holidays amongst us, I now host the
Thanksgiving dinner for my family.

Who attends can vary from year to year but
my sister's family, my mom, my family are the
staples of the day...

My brothers usually come for dessert and
celebrate the dinner at their house.

My wish for you is that you were
surrounded by loved ones and 
enjoyed each others' company.

Give thanks to the Lord for he is good,
Let us rejoice and be glad.
Happy Thanksgiving All.

So for your viewing pleasure I've added a 
few images from my Thanksgiving celebration
and hope you enjoy them... 

To note, I used placemats on one table and a runner
on the other table that were purchased from an artisan
that was displaying their goods in our hotel while on
Maui.  I fell in love with the print and purchased the runner.
I'll go into their story on another post but wanted to 
inform you about the material... the fabric is from the
1950's and was created for, and used on, a cruise ship 
line that cruised from Los Angeles to Hawaiian Islands.
(LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this fabric).

I apologize ahead of time for my 'artsy' 
shots but I was trying to get a little creative.
Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????