Wednesday, November 6, 2013

San Francisco Leg of Hawaii 6-0!

Not sure if I mentioned it or not but part of the Hawaii 6-0 adventure included a stop in LA on the way out and San Francisco on the way back.

While reading my subscribed blogs today, I can across this post that talks about a new entry to San Francisco's Heritage Street Car Fleet and recalled, I took pictures of many of the existing ones while we toured the city sooooo......

It made me think, why not share the blog post AND my pictures with my reader(s), HA!
I enjoyed seeing the various models and never thought I'd have reason to share but alas... I do.  Hope you enjoy too!

Here's the post...
http://www.streetcar.org/blog/2013/10/toot-toot.html

And here's my pictures as I haphazardly snapped away on that day!
And a few others slipped amongst them.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????