Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Shall we never, ever forget...

9-11-01
A day ingrained in my memory.
Such a weird day.
Clear blue skies, no humidity,
crisp air... it was the perfect day...

until...

the first plane hit the World Trade Center...

then the second plane, while on live TV, forcefully hit the 2nd World Trade Center...

then word that the third plane crashed into a bucolic Pennsylvania field on it's way to a Washington, D.C. target... Let's Roll! ~Scott Beamer

then the Pentagon attack...

What was going on?  America under attack.

Countless lives were lost and affected by these senseless acts of terrorism.

And today, I remember, I pray and I state proudly that I am a citizen in the best country in the world regardless of our

  • faults...
  • race...
  • religion...
  • beliefs...

we always stand united
in these
United States of America.

God Bless.

6 comments:

  1. Well said, God bless America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment Jose. United we stand, divided we fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome.
    BTW my friend Al told me about your blog. He thinks very highly of you.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Way Jose!!! You knew Al? Small world. Miss him much since his untimely demise, he was a nice guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He misses you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He misses you too.

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????