Wednesday, August 7, 2013

He's taken the 'deal'.... ugh!

Well everyone's favorite inmate
has had his day in court and looks
like he's taken the 'deal'.

Apparently, choice was to go
straight to state pen for 3- 4 years or...
get out in less than month,
report to Drug Court once a week &
report to Parole once a week....
and he took the deal.

Guess my letter to him needs to be done
sooner rather than later.

He needs to understand that he no longer
will live under my roof.  He needs his
counselor in prision to help him locate a
halfway house in which to try to build his
life anew.  He needs to now live on his
own and make better decisions for himself
without the luxury of my home as shelter.

We thought providing the basic necessities
was the way to help him but he proved us
wrong, so that's now been taken off the plate.

Geez, just when I thought I could take a breath
and relax, he's getting out.  I can already feel the
fear and worry rising within.

Crap! $%^*(*&^%$#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@#%&*
Here we go again!

UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????