Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Princess Bride

As I said, we are in the 'Say Yes to the Dress' phase for my daughter's wedding day...

Thought I'd share a few images of her in some of the dresses she's tried on so far.  The decision is going to be very hard since she's beautiful in everyone!  I know, I am probably biased but she truly is beautiful!

This first one is the one the salon owner brought out for her.


This one, however, is the sole reason we went to the salon... this is the dress she wanted to see and try on.


Simply smashing!


Then we tried one with some 'bling'


See, beautiful, huh?


Then one a little more inline with her ideal gown...


She'll be such a beautiful bride!  Even if she's in a brown sack!


We liked #2 and #4... still more shopping to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????