Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's really getting harder...

to get up and go to a job I hate.

Actually, it's not the job so much as being told just about everything I am doing is wrong!

Got reamed again yesterday.

I have never felt like a failure as much as I do since taking this role.  I do believe my boss is pushing me to leave so I guess I will begin to do a job that I truly, truly hate to do... look for a new job!

Ugh, time to get ready and head into the office!  I tell ya, if I'm gonna get reamed, I'd at least like to have an orgasm for putting up with it!

Grrrrrrrrrrr...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, do look for a new job! Life is too short to do something you don't like to get up in the morning to do... especially if your work goes unappreciated. And who knows, maybe the next job will be the perfect one!

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts????