Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Long Day Today

Drove to and from the NIH
in Bethesda, MD today.

Up early to start the trip
trying to avoid Baltimore's
and D.C.'s rush hours.

Ummm, well that didn't work!

Spent the day helping out a
Sales Rep going lab-to-lab
to raise awareness of a new
product available in the storeroom.

What a huge campus.
We focused on one building
with hundreds of labs.

Floor after floor,
Hall after hall,
Lab after lab.

Pretty big building, wouldn't you agree?

I wonder if I could do that
full time... had one person
tell me that my 'visit' was like
that phone call that comes
during dinner.

Ouch!  LOL, nothing personal
I'm sure.

In order to avoid the Baltimore and
Philly rush hours, left early for home.

Boy, was I tired. Plopped in bed and
watched the movie M*A*S*H.
Well I should say, started to watch
the movie M*A*S*H... but
drifted off to sleep for a needed nap.

Long day today.

Tomorrow, it's back to the old bump n' grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts????